1261 Lacrosse Trail
Oxford Twp, MI 48371
Baths: 3 (full) 1 (half)
From the moment you enter, you know this home is something special. Perched on beautifully wooded 1.7 acres overlooking Duck Lake, this home steals your heart at the front door!
The spacious entry offers panoramic tranquil views and is flanked by a beautiful formal dining room and a spacious den or home office with hardwood floors. The great room showcases year-round views from the beautiful two story windows. The gourmet kitchen features extensive cabinetry, stunning quartz counters, new GE stainless stainless refrigerator, dishwasher. There is a fabulous butler’s pantry with a wet sink adjoining the kitchen and dining room. Watch the seasons change right from your breakfast table or dine al fresco on one of two outdoor living areas.
The first floor primary suite is a tranquil respite with picturesque views, a large walk-in closet with new organizer system, and a luxuriously remodeled bath with separate shower and gorgeous soaking slipper tub. The first floor laundry easily doubles as a mudroom and offers new washer and dryer.
Upstairs, the three additional bedrooms are all generously-sized with spacious closets and are serviced by a large dual entry bath with separate vanities. The walkout lower level is ready for anything with a second kitchen, family theater area, and two flex rooms perfect for hobbies or additional guest rooms, and divided by a Jack and Jill bath.
Freshly painted in neutral designer tones inside and out, with brand new carpeting throughout. Updates too numerous to list, include refinished hardwood floors, new garage doors, whole house generator ‘22, sump pump ‘22, high efficiency furnace ‘22, R60 insulation.
This neighborhood is uniquely built around the lake and nature preserve in order to maintain the integrity of the land. Launch your kayak or canoe from the drive up boat launch (Duck Lake is a non-motor lake!). Enjoy access to over 14 miles of the beautiful Polly Ann Trail right on Indian Trail. Award-winning Lake Orion Schools!
EXPLORE THE 360 VIRTUAL PROPERTY TOUR
- Status: Sold
- Agent: Gwen Daubenmeyer
- Property Type: House
- garage: 3
- flooring: Wood, carpet and ceramic
- construction: 2001
- style: Colonial, Contemporary
- New high-efficiency furnace in 2022
- New sump pump in 2022
- R-60 cellulose insulation added in 2022
- Freshly painted interior on all levels in 2022
- New carpet on all levels in 2022
- New GE refrigerator and dishwasher in 2022
- New washer and dryer in 2022
- Two new exhaust fans in 2022
- Complete kitchen remodel in 2021
- Complete primary bathroom remodel in
- Updated security system
- Main floor LED lighting updated
- Phenomenal location- quiet, no immediate neighbors
- Beautiful private, wooded 1.7 acre lot
- 227' of frontage on Duck Lake (non-motor lake)
- New exterior paint in 2022
- Whole house generator and surge protection 2022
- Boat launch within walking distance to home
- Uniquely built around the lake and nature preserve to maintain the integrity of the land
- Access to the PollyAnn Trail (over 14 miles) from within the neighborhood